Calendar of Upcoming Meetings
May 22-26, 2022The Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) is convening its 2022 annual meeting in Reno, Nevada. The UHMS is the primary source of scientific information for diving and hyperbaric medicine physiology worldwide.
June 3-7, 2022The American Diabetes Association is convening its annual Scientific Sessions meeting in New Orleans, Louisianna in 2022. The ADA's annual Scientific Sessions offers researchers and health care professionals the unique opportunity to share ideas and learn about significant advances in diabetes research, treatment, and care.
June 9-11, 2022The Society for Vascular Medicine will convene its Annual Scientific Sessions in Denver, Colorado. The goals of the Society are to improve the integration of vascular biological advances into medical practice and to maintain high standards of clinical vascular medicine.
June 21-26, 2022
The American Association of Nurse Practitioners is convening its annual Health Policy Conference June 21-26, 2022 in Orlando, Florida. The conference is a unique opportunity to:
- Earn continuing education credits.
- Learn from government and industry experts as they discuss the priorities of Congress and the Administration and their potential impact on NPs and patients.
- Develop skills and insight necessary to advocate effectively at the federal level.
- Meet with elected officials and staff on Capitol Hill to promote patient health through the elimination of federal barriers to practice.
- Network with NPs who are interested in creating advocacy coalitions.
September 19 -October 1, 2022
DFCon is the premier international, interdisciplinary diabetic foot conference in North America. DFCon is convening its 20th Annual Diabetic Foot CME Conference in Los Angeles, California, as well as virtually. Didactic talks, panel discussions, Q&A sessions, specialty symposia and workshops will delve into diagnostic and interventional strategies for diabetic foot ulcers and amputation prevention.LEARN MORE
October 13-16, 2022The American Vein and Lymphatic Society (formerly the American College of Phlebology) is convening its Annual Congress on October 13-16, 2022 in New Orleans, Louisianna. The American Vein and Lymphatic Society is the premier association for physicians and allied health professionals dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of venous and lymphatic disease.