Calendar of Upcoming Meetings
January 23-26, 2019The American Physical Therapy Association is convening its Combined Sections Meetings on Jan. 23-26 in Washington, DC. Join over 12,000 innovative and dedicated professionals for the largest conference on physical therapy in the country.
Feb. 3-5, 2019The American Association of Nurse Practitioners is convening its annual Health Policy Conference Feb. 3-65, 2019 in Washington DC. The conference is a unique opportunity to:
- Earn continuing education credits.
- Learn from government and industry experts as they discuss the priorities of Congress and the Administration and their potential impact on NPs and patients.
- Develop skills and insight necessary to advocate effectively at the federal level.
- Meet with elected officials and staff on Capitol Hill to promote patient health through the elimination of federal barriers to practice.
- Network with NPs who are interested in creating advocacy coalitions.
February 14-17, 2019The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons is convening its Annual Scientific Conference Feb. 14-17, 2019 in New Orleans.
February 19-22, 2019The Annual Meeting of the American Venous Forum will be convening its annual meeting Feb. 19-22, 2018 in Rancho Mirage, CA to bring together the world's leading authorities on venous and lymphatic disease. Innovative, unpublished research is presented and discussed. Attendees take home knowledge of:
- Current thinking in effective clinical management of venous disease
- Insight into the future directions from critical analysis of investigative findings
May 7-10, 2019The Wound Healing Society is convening its Annual Meeting May 7-10, 2019 in San Antonio, Tx.
May 7-11, 2019The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Spring (SAWC) is convening its Spring meeting May 7-11 in San Antonio, TX. The meeting serves as a forum to connect the entire wound care team — physicians, nurses, physical therapists, researchers, scientists, podiatrists, and dietitians — with the foremost experts in wound care to improve patient outcomes through education.
June 7-11, 2019The American Diabetes Association is convening its Annual Scientific Sessions meeting June 7-11 in San Francisco. ADA 2018 covers the topics of Foot Care/Lower Extremities, Hypoglycemia Lipids Macrovascular Complications Nephropathy, Neuropathy, Retinopathy, Diabetes Education Research and much more.
June 12-15, 2019The Society for Vascular Surgery will convene its Vascular Annual Meeting on June 12-15 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, MD (outside of Washington, DC). This conference is the premier educational event in vascular surgery.
June 12-15, 2019The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is convening its NEXT Annual Conference & Exposition (formerly APTA Conference & Exposition) June 12-15, 2019 in Chicago. This conference features the spirited Oxford Debate, the prestigious McMillan Lecture, the House of Delegates, and more.
June 18 - 23, 2019The American Association of Nurse Practitioners is convening its national conference June 18-23 in Indianapolis.