Calendar of Upcoming Meetings
September 26-27, 2018The Visiting Nurses Association of America is convening its Public Policy Leadership Conference Sept. 26-27, 2018 in Washington, DC.
October 5-6, 2018The American College of Wound Healing and Tissue Repair Meeting is convening its annual meeting October 5-6, 2018 in Chicago, IL. This meeting will explore high-level issues such as:
- The role of artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and big data in wound care.
- High risk, high cost wound care patients: how to identify, treat, and prevent recidivism.
- Vascular surgery update: new data on bypass and endovascular approaches.
- Complex clinical case presentations, live surgery, and more!
October 11-13, 2018DFCon is convening its 17th Annual Diabetic Foot CME Conference Oct. 11-13, 2018 in Houston, TX. The Diabetic Foot CME Conference is the premier international, interdisciplinary diabetic foot conference in North America. In its 17th year, the course is designed for the wide spectrum of generalists and specialists who diagnose and manage the diabetic foot.
October 21-25The American College of Surgeons is convening its Annual Clinical Congress Oct. 21-25, 2018 in Boston, MA. The purpose of the Clinical Congress is to keep ACS Members and interested non-Fellow physicians abreast of the current status of the art and science of surgery. To accomplish its purpose, the Clinical Congress offers a highly diversified program of continuing education in all specialties of surgery and in important fields of science, socioeconomics, and medical education.
November 2–4, 2018The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Fall (SAWC) is convening it’s biannual conference, SAWC Fall 2018 Nov. 2-4, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV. This conference serves as a forum to connect the entire wound care team — physicians, nurses, physical therapists, researchers, scientists, podiatrists, and dietitians — with the foremost experts in wound care to improve patient outcomes through education.
November 8-11, 2018The American College of Phlebology is convening its Annual Congress Nov. 8-11, 2018 in Nashville, TN. The American College of Phlebology is the premier association for physicians and allied health professionals dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of venous and lymphatic disease.
January 23-26, 2019The American Physical Therapy Association is convening its Combined Sections Meetings on Jan. 23-26 in Washington, DC. Join over 12,000 innovative and dedicated professionals for the largest conference on physical therapy in the country.
Feb. 3-5, 2019The American Association of Nurse Practitioners is convening its annual Health Policy Conference Feb. 3-65, 2019 in Washington DC. The conference is a unique opportunity to:
- Earn continuing education credits.
- Learn from government and industry experts as they discuss the priorities of Congress and the Administration and their potential impact on NPs and patients.
- Develop skills and insight necessary to advocate effectively at the federal level.
- Meet with elected officials and staff on Capitol Hill to promote patient health through the elimination of federal barriers to practice.
- Network with NPs who are interested in creating advocacy coalitions.
February 14-17, 2019The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons is convening its Annual Scientific Conference Feb. 14-17, 2019 in New Orleans.
February 19-22, 2019The Annual Meeting of the American Venous Forum will be convening its annual meeting Feb. 19-22, 2018 in Rancho Mirage, CA to bring together the world's leading authorities on venous and lymphatic disease. Innovative, unpublished research is presented and discussed. Attendees take home knowledge of:
- Current thinking in effective clinical management of venous disease
- Insight into the future directions from critical analysis of investigative findings