- move quickly in establishing the CTP payment reforms
- work with wound care stakeholders in creating whatever methodology is ultimately chosen
- be transparent in providing the data utilized
- support reduced copays for Medicare beneficiaries.
- utilize the correct CTP cost information
- ensure that facilities are billing correctly for CTPs
- ensure that patients come first and they continue to have access to this valuable adjunctive therapy
- conduct an impact analysis and provide its results in a transparent manner.
- take into consideration that there are a wide variety of patients with chronic wounds, that wounds heal differently and that treatment is individualized
Read Coalition comment